We will choose and notify our winner by Dec, 2016
and we’ll mail him or her a $1,000 check. Check the
KoolRecovery.com blog for an announcement of
FootPrints BHC’s College scholarship
Are you a college or grad student with an
passion for Behavioral or Mental Health practice?
FootPrints BHC wants to help cover part of
your tuition fees! Just fill out our form and write
a 400-500 word essay on “How to Improve the Quality of Behavioral Healthcare Services?” for your chance to
Dec. 31st 2016
How to enter
- Answer scholarship question (400-500 words)
- Put your answer in a Google Doc, w/ name, degree, school
- Share your Google Doc w/ Scholarships@koolrecovery.com
- Fill out our form
- Submit by Dec 31, 2016
To be eligible:
- You need to be a resident of the United States.
- You must be a graduating and/or college enrollment.
- You can’t be related to anyone on the FootPrints BHC staff.
How do you win:
- Contestants will be judged by an independent panel
- Criteria based on:
- Thoughtfulness of response
- Quality of composition